Distribution updated : replaced by the official release from R2R for WIN
Year / Date of Release : 10.2021
Version : 11.0.11
Developer : Ableton Developer
site : ableton
Bit depth : 64bit
Interface language : Multilingual (no Russian)
Tablet : present
System requirements : Windows 10 (Build 1909 and later)
Intel® Core ™ i5 processor or an AMD multi-core processor.
8 GB RAM
1366×768 display resolution
ASIO compatible audio hardware for Link support (also recommended for optimal audio performance)
Microsoft Visual C ++ 2019 x86 x64
OS X 10.13 or later
Intel® Core ™ i5 processor
8 GB RAM
1280×800 display resolution
Tested, working on maOS Catalina & Big Sur
Description: Ableton Live Suite is a revolutionary music production solution. It is primarily a digital audio workstation (DAW) and should be judged as such. It allows you to compose, record, remix, improvise and edit your musical ideas in an audio / MIDI environment. Ableton Live connects your acoustic, electronic and virtual instruments, as well as your digital audio recordings and MIDI sequences, together in one interface with unparalleled ease of use. What sets Ableton Live apart from the crowded market for sequencer and recorder software is its simple and innovative interface that uses 2 intuitive workflow modes. Simply put, Ableton lets you focus on what really matters: your music.
Ableton Live 10 Suite includes :
Ableton Live with a redesigned and more informative interface
13 instruments (including Wavetable, Operator, Sampler, Analog and more)
56 effects for audio and MIDI processing (including Echo, Pedal, Beat Repeat, Amp, Vocoder , Glue, and more)
Ableton Live 10 Suite Benefits :
Make your music your way
Everything you need to get creative is included
Create your own effects and instruments with Max for Live
While other DAWs on the market can seem cumbersome in comparison, Ableton Live’s interface is very intuitive to use. If you find that the complex interfaces of other DAWs are illogical and unreasonable, the simplicity and elegance of Ableton Live will definitely be at least a reason for you to give it a try, and eventually perhaps switch entirely to Ableton.
Fixed an issue that caused some Live Sets to become corrupted even though the sets could be opened normally in earlier Live versions. “
After installing the program
Copy the patched Ableton file in the directory where the program was installed (C: \ ProgramData \ Ableton \ Live 11 Suite \ Program)
Run the program on behalf of the administrator (by default from C: \ ProgramData \ Ableton \ Live 10 Suite \ Program ).
In the settings of Ableton, it is imperative to disable auto-update.
In the window that appears, click on the button: (there is no Internet connection on this computer),
In the next window, select: (save the instruction with the equipment code).
Run Ableton_KeyGen.exe on behalf of the administrator from the distribution, insert the code from the saved instruction into the appropriate field and click on the Generate button. A license file will be generated, which must be saved on the slave. table.
Next, drag the license file with the mouse to the authorization window.
If drag-n-drop does not work for you (the solution is simple – see the Internet), close the program and run the authorization file Authorize.auz using the installed Ableton Live 10 Suite.exe : macOS for example: 1. Install ableton_live_suite_11.0_64.dmg
2. Replace the file from the patched folder along the path: Macintosh HD / Applications / Ableton Live 11 Suite, right-click on Ableton Live 11 Suite and select Show Package Contents, go to the Contents folder, then to MacOS folder and change the Live file to Live with the one from the distribution, from the patched folder
3. Start the Terminal (Macintosh HD / Applications / Utilities / Terminal)
Enter the commands xcode-select –install (if not installed)
sudo codesign –force –deep –sign – / Applications / Ableton \ Live \ 11 \ Suite.app
sudo xattr -d -r com.apple.quarantine / Applications / Ableton \ Live \ 11 \ Suite.app
5. Launch Ableton Live 11 Suite.app, click on the No Internet on this computer button, then the Safe … button and save Authorizing Ableton Live Offline.txt to the desktop
6. Open Authorizing Ableton Live Offline.txt in TextEdit and copy the numbers of your hardware code, for example, I have 2249-9EB6-5FE1-BB45-4643-ADDB
7. Run Ableton_KeyGen.exe from the distribution, I use the KeyGen APP and enter the copied code numbers
8. Generate Authorize.auz on the desktop and open it in TextEdit
9. Drag Authorize.auz to the Ableton Live authorization window