Frontier is a studio-grade limiter plug-in with simple and straightforward user interface. It allows for quick and efficient controlling dynamics of a channel, bus or master output. Frontier can be used as very transparent mixing / mastering limiter (at certain settings) with just licking the loudest amplitude peaks, or can be utilized as sound-shaper too, when more extreme settings are at stake. Especially with soft-clip option is enabled.
- Configurable control input.
- Automatic output gain make up.
- Controllable release characteristic.
- Optional soft clip.
- Tag based preset browser.
- MIDI-learn functionality throughout.
- 64-bit internal processing.
A witch says,
Be careful, D16 has timebomb which disables GUI after a while. None of other cracked (without keygen) releases are working.