A solo cello library for composers, producers and songwriters creating music in hybrid musical contexts. Includes a variety of short articulations, effects and long phrases performed by world renowned concert cellist and composer Caleb Von Jones, recorded in Los Angeles, California.
Magnetar Cello features live solo cello articulations detaché, spiccato, martelé, staccato, pizzicato, and col legno. In addition to samples, there are a variety of effects including glissandi, tremolandi, bow ricochet and advanced 21st Century techniques.
Tune 48 unique cello staves using a loop interface that can be adjusted in pitch and synchronized with the tempo of the host.
– 4 Velocity layers and 6 round robins
– 200 Presets
– Recorded with 2 Coles 4038 ribbon microphones
– Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) Compatible
– 48 cello phrases available
– Easy to Play Loops Audio Engine
– Uncompressed audio files, recorded at 96kHz 24-bit