Year / Date of Release : 5.5.2014
Version : 2.0.2
Developer : Toontrack Developer
site : tinyurl.com/2wenzw9
Format : VSTi, RTAS
Bit depth : 32bit, 64bit
Tablet : Yes
System requirements : WiN32 – VST / RTAS, WiN64 – VST
Description : EZdrummer 2 takes drum making to the next level! The new version removes any technical barriers between you and your creativity, and introduces several innovative features for making music fast and easy. In EZdrummer 2, you can get a finished, mixed and finished drum track from an initial rhythm idea.
Added patched RTAS version of TBV plugin.
ATTENTION OF THE INAUDENT !!!
BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION, PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION UNDER THE SPOILERS!
I WRITE IT FOR YOU AND NOT FOR MYSELF!
The EZX folder contains all available extensions for EZdrummer.
The EZX Update folder contains updates to libraries including POP-ROCK.
The EZdrummer 2 Update 2.0.1 folder contains an update for the plugin itself and for the library.
EZX Update 1.5.1 folder contains updates for three
BUT TOO LAZY AND FUEL DO NOT REACH IT!
THE FIRST METHOD FROM TBV
THE EASIEST AND CONVENIENT
After installation, copy the DLL from the Patched VST DLLs Only-TVB folder with the replacement
Keygen you no longer need to enter. All libraries are working!
THE SECOND METHOD FROM R2R
FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO DANCE WITH A TUMBON
1. Mount and install the image file from the EZdrummer folder. 2
Here, when setting 0, specify in what “bitness”, view-specify the folder of the main sequencer (if there are several “on board” the machine), where the Toontrack folder will be installed, in which there will be the VSTi control file of the instrument itself and the file that will generate the keygen upon authorization, and which will need to be pointed to when it comes to the authorization process of the MAIN EZdrummer 2 tool.
Here you can also select disks and folders for the tool libraries.
You can choose any discs. In the future, the tool installer itself finds the necessary directories and all the tools will be installed only there.
2. Mount and install both files from the EZdrummer 2 Update 2.0.1 folder and then install EZdrummer 2 Update 2.0.2.
3. Mount and install the selected tools from the EZX folder.
4. Mount and install the selected EZX Update tools.
(first from the Update folder, then from the MIDI folder).
5. Mount and install the selected EZX Update 1.5.1 tools.
6. with a MANDATORY CLOSED tool program: run Keygen from the R2R folder.
7. Click on the “Patch RSA-1024 …” button. In the VstPlugins / Toontrack directory, the keygen will generate a small file of the type R2RAUTH.ttauth
8. In the pop-up window, specify the path to this particular EZdrummer.dll file in the sequencer folder.
9. Launch the EZdrummer instrument either from the sequencer or as a standalone instrument.
10.in the pop-up table – click “Autorize Offline”.
11.from the next. windows – copy the computer ID number by clicking the “Copy” button.
12. Insert this number into the “Computer ID” window in the keygen window.
13. generate an authorization code for the main tool – EZDRUMMER 2.
14.keygen will create an authorization file and ask for the path where to save this file.
Specify the path to the Toontrack folder in the VstPlugins folder of the sequencer.
15. Click on the “Autorize” button and specify the path to this file.
16.Then authorize EVERY installed tool, repeating “Autorize Offline” everywhere, re-
creating the serial number and authorization code, inserting them into the appropriate lines of
the authorization table and keygen.
IF 64-BIT CUBASE PUT 64-BIT PLUGIN