Year / Date of Release : 2021
Version : 3.2.6
Developer : Toontrack
Website : Toontrack
Format : STANDALONE, VSTi, AU
Bit depth : 64bit
Tablet : cured (Team VR)
System requirements : 64-bit Windows 7 or newer, 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or more recommended).
macOS 10.9 or higher, 64-bit Intel-based Mac with 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or more recommended).
64-bit host (with support for VST, AU or AAX). Standalone is included.
Description : Superior Drummer 3 is more than just a drum sampler – it’s a bottomless source of creativity. In addition to an extensive library of raw sound material, Superior Drummer 3 features a unique design, streamlined workflow and many features to create powerful drums on your computer. Welcome to the future.
Update: Added version for MacOSX
Part 2: “Room Mics 1” (Additional room mics: OH Cond, Amb Near, Amb Mid)
Part 3: “Room Mics 2 – Surround (5ch)” (Additional microphones for 5.0 surround sound: Front L / R, Center and Surround L / R)
Part 4: “Room Mics 3 – surround Height (6ch) » (more microphones for surround 11.0: Front Height, Rear Height and Rear Height Wide)
Part 5: « Extra Bleed » (more” leakage “into the microphone)
For the factory library to work correctly, you must install the update:
Toontrack – Superior Drummer 3 Library Update v1.2.0
– if you need additional microphones, then download from the rest of the * factory library only files with the * .obw extension , which are located in the Sounds folders . Move these files to SL-SuperiorDrummer3 / Sounds / ( move only * .obw files, not the Sounds folder )
* I recommend downloading the second and fifth parts (parts 3 and 4 contain files for surround sound).
2. Download the Superior Drummer 3 Library Update v1.2.0 and run Sound Updater.app
3. After the update, launch SD3 , click Settings – Libraries / Paths – Add Library Path (s) … – and select the SL-SuperiorDrummer3 folder
2. Run SD3 , click Settings – Libraries / Paths – Add Library Path (s) … – and select the SL- ( library name ) folder
– It is possible to add all downloaded additional libraries with one click: Create a folder (for example) SDX Library , in we drop all SDX libraries, click Settings – Libraries / Paths – Add Library Path (s) … – and select the SDX Library folder (this will add all the libraries at once) see the screenshot for an example:
2. Along the path / Library / Application Support / EZDrummer / completely replace the MIDI folder with the folder from the downloaded image
* ( if there is no EZDrummer folder, then you need to create it )
3. After that open Superior Drummer 3 , click: Settings> Advanced> Restore MIDI Database …
4. In the Grooves tab , in the list of midi-groove libraries from Platinum Samples and Groove Monkee, where there are orange folders with an exclamation mark, click Add Database .
– If you want the MIDI folder to be in a different location, move this folder and after opening SD3 , in the Grooves tab you will find the error No MIDI library found
click on Libraries Settings and in the Additional Libraries tab select the new location of the MIDI folder ( and reload Superior )
2. Move the downloaded folder in / Library then / How it works Support the Application / EZdrummer / ( by default, this folder to store EZX libraries and folders with MIDI groove the MIDI )
EZX library folder names:
– If you want the folder for the EZX and midi libraries to be in a different location: Create a folder (for example) EZX Library , move all EZX libraries into it, as well as the MIDI folder, rename the EZDrummer folder along the path ( / Library / Application Support / EZDrummer / ). After opening SD3 , in the Grooves tab you will find the error No MIDI library found
click on Libraries Settings and in the Additional Libraries tab select the folder with the EZX Libraries , reload Superior.
Classic Rock EZX = Legacy Of Rock SDX
Dark Matter EZX = Death & Darkness SDX
Death Metal EZX = Death & Darkness SDX
Drumkit From Hell EZX = The Metal Foundry SDX
Hard Rock EZX = Rock Foundry SDX
Metal Machine EZX = Metal Machinery SDX
Nasville EZX = Music City SDX
Pop / Rock EZX = New York Studios Vol.1 SDX
Progressive EZX = Progressive Foundry SDX
Rock Solid EZX = The Rock Warehouse SDX